TOPIC- “Lipid disorders in adults- Breast Cancer”
INSTRUCTION- Describe the diagnostic or screening tool selected, its purpose, and what age group it targets.
- Has it been specifically tested in this age group?
- Next, discuss the predictive ability of the test. For instance, how do you know the test is reliable and valid? What are the reliability and validity values? What are the predictive values? Is it sensitive to measure what it has been developed to measure, for instance, HIV, or depression in older adults, or Lyme disease? Would you integrate this tool into your advanced practice based on the information you have read about the test, why or why not?
- You should include a minimum of two (3) scholarly articles from the last five (5) years. I scholarly intext citation from book attached.
- Reference list is formatted per APA 7th ed.
- Spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone are per APA 7th ed.
- APA format should be utilized to include a reference list. Correct grammar, spelling, and APA should be adhered to when writing, work should be scholarly without personalization or first – person use.
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."