You have carefully crafted an extensive presentation about the policy you have targeted for analysis. You have supplied your stakeholders with the information they need to make an informed decision. It is important that you provide them with material that they can take with them to review. You decide to prepare a report that compliments your presentation.
To begin, provide an executive summary for the policy you are analyzing.
Write a succinct 525-to-700-word narrative that outlines what you have found to be attached to the policy you are analyzing. This should be formatted in APA style. Provide the following:
- -Vision, Mission, and Goals statements
- -Money: How was the policy funded?
- -What other social arenas benefited from this allocation?
- -What other social arenas have suffered?
- Message: How was this policy introduced? How was progress communicated?
- -From whom did they seek advice?
- -Which stakeholders were not involved?
- Momentum: What conflicts and divisions have risen from the inception of this policy?
- -What areas of civil rights have been affected?
Headings in the paper should reflect each objective listed. Do not combine objectives and place each objective in the order as presented in the assignment.
Cite?a minimum of three peer-reviewed or similar references beyond the course texts and associated learning activities to support your assignment. Scholarly sources are publications from professional organizations that are written by academics or other experts which contribute to knowledge in a particular field. Please review the document titled, “Unacceptable web sources,” found in the Course Resources section of the classroom. You best sources for scholarly material are the university library or possibly Google Scholar.
Include?an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your executive summary according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Have a similar assignment? "Place an order for your assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."